Being Happier Series – Course 2: Anxiety
Are you being held at ransom by your anxieties? Well, that ends today. Sign up for Being Happier Course 2: Are You Anxious? 8-week course to learn techniques to manage anxiety and move forward towards your goals. Stop letting anxiety sabotage the most important moments of your life, and start taking control now.
The Being Happier courses are a part of a series of downloadable lessons, exercises and quizzes. Each lesson presents a concept or idea, and at the end of each lesson, you are given an exercise or quiz to undertake or complete. Each week, download the lessons for practice and complete them at your own pace and time.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN EACH COURSE?
Interactive Exercises: All exercises are interactive and engaging, requiring you to go out into the world and try something new. You can do this.
Weekly Progress Accountability: Once you complete an exercise, you are encouraged to take the quiz to test what you’ve learned each week, and then move on to the next lesson.
Ability to Repeat Lessons: The courses can also be repeated. So going through it once may get you 40% of the way there. But going through it twice, may get you 95% of the way there.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO TAKE THE COURSE?
All you need is internet-access to learn and grow through our online courses at your own pace and on your own time.
- Informative and practical lessons focused on understanding the part of your brain that integrates thoughts, feelings, and if over or under active, will hold you back from reaching your goals.
- Learning 9 steps to calm your Basal Ganglia to improve the quality of your work and personal life.
- Practical assignments/experiments given at the end of every lesson for faster learning
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 1
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
2. Kill The Fortune Telling ANTs
3. Use Guided Imagery
4. Diaphragmatic Breathing
5. Meditation and Self-hypnosis
6. The 18/40/60 Rule
7. Dealing with Conflict
8. Basal Ganglia Nutrition