Being Happier Series – Course 3: Improving Your Focus
Are you being held at ransom by your inattention or impulsivity? Well, that ends today. Sign up for Being Happier Course 3: Improving Your Focus 8-week course to learn techniques to manage your focus and reach your goals. Stop letting lack of focus sabotage the most important moments of your life, and start taking control now.
The Being Happier courses are a part of a series of downloadable lessons, exercises and quizzes. Each lesson presents a concept or idea, and at the end of each lesson, you are given an exercise or quiz to undertake or complete. Each week, download the lessons for practice and complete them at your own pace and time.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN EACH COURSE?
Interactive Exercises: All exercises are interactive and engaging, requiring you to go out into the world and try something new. You can do this.
Weekly Progress Accountability: Once you complete an exercise, you are encouraged to take the quiz to test what you’ve learned each week, and then move on to the next lesson.
Ability to Repeat Lessons: The courses can also be repeated. So going through it once may get you 40% of the way there. But going through it twice, may get you 95% of the way there.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO TAKE THE COURSE?
All you need is internet-access to learn and grow through our online courses at your own pace and on your own time.
- Informative and practical lessons focused on understanding the the most sophisticated part of your brain, its functions and how problems there can hold you back.
- Learning 8 steps to your focus and in turn improve the quality of your life
- Practical assignments/experiments given at the end of every lesson for faster learning
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 1
- Students 2
- Assessments Yes
2. Develop and Maintain Clear Focus
3. Focus on What You Like a Lot More Than What You Don’t Like
4. Have Meaning and Excitement in Your Life
5. Get Organized: Get Help When You Need It
6. Don’t be Another Person’s Stimulant
7. Try Mozart for Focus
8. Prefrontal Cortex Nutrition