Being Happier Series – Course 4: Getting Over It, Worry and Obsession
Are you being held at ransom by your worries and obsessions? Well, that ends today. Sign up for Being Happier Course 4: Getting Over It? 9-week course to learn techniques to manage worry and obsession, and move forward towards your goals. Stop letting worry sabotage the most important moments of your life, and start taking control now.
The Being Happier courses are a part of a series of downloadable lessons, exercises and quizzes. Each lesson presents a concept or idea, and at the end of each lesson, you are given an exercise or quiz to undertake or complete. Each week, download the lessons for practice and complete them at your own pace and time.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN EACH COURSE?
Interactive Exercises: All exercises are interactive and engaging, requiring you to go out into the world and try something new. You can do this.
Weekly Progress Accountability: Once you complete an exercise, you are encouraged to take the quiz to test what you’ve learned each week, and then move on to the next lesson.
Ability to Repeat Lessons: The courses can also be repeated. So going through it once may get you 40% of the way there. But going through it twice, may get you 95% of the way there.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO TAKE THE COURSE?
All you need is internet-access to learn and grow through our online courses at your own pace and on your own time.
- Informative and practical lessons focused on understanding theCingulate System of your brain that lets you shift your attention from one idea to another and see the options of life.
- Learning 9 steps to calm your Cingulate System and improve the quality of your work and personal life.
- Practical assignments/experiments given at the end of every lesson for faster learning
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 1
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes
2. NOTICE WHEN TO DISTRACT YOURSELF
3. THINK THROUGH YOUR ANSWERS BEFORE SAYING NO
4. WRITE OUT YOUR OPTIONS TO GET UNSTUCK
5. SEEK THE COUNSEL OF OTHERS
6. THE SERENITY PRAYER
7. DON'T TRY AND CONVINCE
8. PARADOXICAL REQUESTS
9. EXERCISE, IT CAN CALM YOUR WORRIES
10. NUTRITION FOR YOUR BRAIN